Happenings at MetroStage

Friday, December 3, 2010

What The Audience Members Are Saying

"Excellent acting and singing, very talented people. Loved the piano player. The songs were great with clever take-offs on broadway hits. Really enjoyed the show. Not like the typical Christmas fare. Lots and lots of fun. MetroStage never lets me down!" - Anonymous

"Okay, I literally just got home from seeing this show and found [the Washington Post's] review in my inbox (because I run a blog about Dickens, I have a Google News Alert on his name). And I think we must have seen two different shows, because I thought it was brilliant. The songs fit perfectly, the rewritten lyrics were hilarious, and the cast handled it all beautifully. I had a blast and would love to see it again." - Gina D.

"This was a fantastic production. If you want to laugh, this is a must-go-see." - Anonymous

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home